- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Foot Detoxification Baths
Our life is full of pollutants and toxins; they exist in our air, water, food, clothing and environments in which we live, work, play and sleep. Cigarettes, alcohol and caffeine are also major sources of toxins. Toxins build up in our bodies faster than ever before depleting us of crucial life-giving elements and leaving us drained or unable to heal naturally from illness, injury or medical procedures.
What are the Benefits of Detoxification?
- Removes toxins and body waste, heavy metals
- Increases recovery time from illness, accident, injury
- Reduces inflammation and fluid retention
- Enhances nutrient absorption, supports weight loss
- Increases oxygen levels and energy
- Inactivates of viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungus
- Improves sleep and relief from tension
- Boost the immune system, seasonal allergy relief
- Helps clear up bad skin
- Symptomatic relief—edema, gout, swollen joints
- Rejuvenates and energizes your whole body
What is the Foot Detoxification Process?
The process of electrolysis and the ionic reaction that takes place produces the color change in the water. Each person’s water will look different, each time they go through the process. Depending on what changes your body is going through and what particles are in your body. Paying attention to the color changes will give you and your experienced practitioner an inside look as to which areas of the body the ionic energy is focusing.
What do the colors / particles mean?
Black—from the liver
Black Flecks—Heavy Metals
Brown—from liver, cellular debris, tobacco
Dark Green—from gall bladder
Red Flecks—Blood clot materials
White Cheese-like particles—yeast
White Foam—from lymphatic system
Yellow-Green—from kidneys, bladder, urinary tract, genital area
What do you recommend?
For maximum results, a course of 6 treatments is recommended over a 3 week period with the treatments equally spaced apart
How much does this treatment cost?
What is all the controversy?
There is some controversy about what happens to the water during a foot detox session. Skeptics will point out that that the water may change regardless of whether or not a persons feet are in it. While experiments confirm this is true, they contend that the reaction will be influenced by whatever particles are in the water. Other factors will contribute to the reaction such as different types of water (distilled, spring, filtered), biological contaminants from a persons feet or the container.